Onlex Healthcare Inc. is licensed by the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services and certified by Medicare.
If you or your loved one feels that our services would be beneficial, Onlex Healthcare Inc. will provide you with a free initial consultation by a registered nurse.
Onlex Healthcare Inc. provides the highest level of health care services to clients within the home requiring skilled services. Our agency employs competent licensed professionals and aides to insure that the needs of every individual are met. Under the direction of your physician, our home health care interdisciplinary team works with each client to establish a personalized care plan to maximize their recovery.
Onlex Healthcare Inc. is available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, with a registered nurse on call 24 hours a day. Office hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday thru Friday.
- Skilled Nursing
- Catheter Care
- Ostomy Care
- Wound Care
- Diabetic Care
- Dressing Changes
- Infusion Therapy
- Medication and Nutrition Management
- Disease Process Teaching and much more
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Medical Social Work
- Home Health Aide
- Home Medical Equipment
- PCS (Personal Care Services)
- Private Duty
Onlex Healthcare professionals will:
- Assess your health care needs and identify services to help you meet your health care goals.
- Coordinate care with your physician and other disciplines throughout your period of care.
- Monitor your progress through ongoing medical management that will improve function and independence within the home.
- Manage health care needs safely at home as long as it is feasible
- Provide effective alternative home health care without sacrificing quality of client care.